[protege-owl] How to get collection of all datatype properties?

Rishi rishikanth.s at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 18:19:47 PDT 2007

Hey

I am using Jena Frame Work API and you have option like
listDatatypeProperties(), ObjecttypeProperties() etc. you will get list all
the properties u have listed in the ontology. we can also get OWL properties
like annotation, functional. check the documentation of Jena for more
information.

On 4/13/07, Hogan, William <wrh at cbmi.pitt.edu> wrote:

>  Is there an API that returns a collection of all datatype properties from
> the OWL ontology?
> I've looked at all the methods in OWLModel, and could find only a method
> that returned a collection of Annotation properties.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bill

Rishi Kanth