[protege-owl] problem loading my tab widget plugin

Andres Betancourt listaprotege at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 08:35:34 PDT 2007

Hi all,

I have a problem loading my tab widget plugin into Protégé 3.2.  In the PC
that I'm working on I have no problem visualizing my plugin in the project
--> configure window, but when I pass the dir where I have my plugin, wich
contains only two things a .jar file and the plugin.properties file, to
another PC doesn't work and I can't see my plugin when I open Protégé.

The .jar file contains:
3 directories:
META-INF
cmap
resources
2 files from my IDE eclipse:
.project
.classpath

the META-INF dir contains the file manifest.mf

*Manifest-Version: 1.0
Created-By: 1.6.0 (Sun Microsystems Inc.)
Main-Class: cmap.gui.ConceptMap*

*Name: cmap.gui.ConceptMap
Tab-Widget: True*

and finally the plugin.properties file:

plugin.component.count=1
plugin.component.name.0=ConceptMap
plugin.dependency.count=1
plugin.dependency.0=edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl

Does anybody know why I have this problem thank you in advance.

Andres.