[protege-owl] 2007 Protege Conference: Keynote Speaker, Tutorials, Birds-of-a-Feather Meetings

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at
Mon Apr 16 15:21:32 PDT 2007

Protege Community,

We are very pleased to announce that Enrico Motta from the Open
University will be the keynote speaker at the 10th International Protege
Conference.  An abstract of the talk is available on our Web site:

We would also like to take this opportunity to inform you that a
preliminary list of tutorials is available:

Finally, we would like to draw your attention to a new page on the
Protege Wiki for suggesting topics for the Birds-of-a-Feather meetings
at the conference:

We are looking forward to seeing you in July!

The Protege Team