[protege-owl] 2007 Protege Conference: Keynote Speaker, Tutorials, Birds-of-a-Feather Meetings

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Mon Apr 16 15:21:32 PDT 2007

Protege Community,

We are very pleased to announce that Enrico Motta from the Open
University will be the keynote speaker at the 10th International Protege
Conference.  An abstract of the talk is available on our Web site:

http://protege.stanford.edu/conference/2007/keynote.html

We would also like to take this opportunity to inform you that a
preliminary list of tutorials is available:

http://protege.stanford.edu/conference/2007/tutorials.html

Finally, we would like to draw your attention to a new page on the
Protege Wiki for suggesting topics for the Birds-of-a-Feather meetings
at the conference:

http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?BoFMeetings_2007Conference

We are looking forward to seeing you in July!

The Protege Team