[protege-owl] I want to submit a question

Zemirline Nadjet z_nadjet at
Tue Apr 17 00:37:42 PDT 2007

Thank you so much for this explication,
(I don't know of such abstract class),
my aim is to oblige the new user to create subClass of certain class before instanciate them,
and this is due to fact that initialy I have a generic UML model, which I traduced in OWL.
Make every IM count. Download Windows Live Messenger and join the i’m Initiative now. It’s free.