[protege-owl] Need Job Matching Ontology (OWL file)

Lintang Y. Banowosari siusta0306 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 02:58:33 PDT 2007

Hi ...

I am Lintang, student  from Indonesia, i am doing the semantic
agreement research.
Currently i am searching in the internet for job matching ontology.
I do that since i want to use that ontology to "test" my propose approach in semantic
agreement. But i have not develop completelly the approach.

I read from the paper entitled "Ontology based Recruitment Process"
by Malgorzata Mochol,Radoslaw Oldakowski,and Ralf Heese
that he HR sub ontology such as : Skills sub-ontology, Person sub-ontology,
Organization sub-ontology are already developed
All of that developed using OWL ...
I have already contact them ..but it is not answered.

I will use the Job Matching ontology (OWL file) only for te research purpose.
If there is someone to share the information about Job matching ontology
using OWL, i will appriciate that. And it will be helpfull.

Thank You for your attention and Kindness.

Kind Regards,

--
Lintang Yuniar Banowosari
Gunadarma University