[protege-owl] Need Job Matching Ontology (OWL file)

Lintang Y. Banowosari siusta0306 at
Tue Apr 17 02:58:33 PDT 2007

Hi ...

I am Lintang, student  from Indonesia, i am doing the semantic
agreement research.
Currently i am searching in the internet for job matching ontology.
I do that since i want to use that ontology to "test" my propose approach in semantic
agreement. But i have not develop completelly the approach.

I read from the paper entitled "Ontology based Recruitment Process"
by Malgorzata Mochol,Radoslaw Oldakowski,and Ralf Heese
that he HR sub ontology such as : Skills sub-ontology, Person sub-ontology,
Organization sub-ontology are already developed
All of that developed using OWL ...
I have already contact them ..but it is not answered.

I will use the Job Matching ontology (OWL file) only for te research purpose.
If there is someone to share the information about Job matching ontology
using OWL, i will appriciate that. And it will be helpfull.

Thank You for your attention and Kindness.

Kind Regards,

Lintang Yuniar Banowosari
Gunadarma University
Jl. Margonda Raya No.100 Pondok Cina Depok 16424
West Java - Indonesia
Telp. (62-21) 78881112 ext. 309 / 470

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.