[protege-owl] fonctionnel properties and the reuse of instances

Zemirline Nadjet z_nadjet at msn.com
Wed Apr 18 04:42:34 PDT 2007

 Hi,  I have a concept with a fonctionnel property (domaine User, range Document), when I want to reuse the same instance of one document with another instance of User,
but with protégé, I have remarked that the instance of document with the first User was dropped and was given to the other,  Why we can't reuse instances ?