[protege-owl] The difference of Protege versions in Gate and Protege

Thang Duong protegeinfo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 18:17:17 PDT 2007

I'm using Gate and Protege to extract information based on ontology.

The difference of Protege versions in Gate and Protege is the main reason
made more errors and warnings in my program.
I will collect these errors and warnings. Afterwards, I'll send to you soon.

One of errors is :
WARNING: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
edu/stanford/smi/protege/widget/_AbstractWidget --
PluginUtilities.isLoadableClass()

Duong Quoc Thang.