[protege-owl] OWL question about asserting individuals

Skeptic 2000 skeptic2000 at
Wed Apr 18 21:11:34 PDT 2007

Hi, I'm new to this mailing-list, so I'm not sure if it's the kind of questions that can be asked here.
Let's say I have created a class named A, one named B, and X an object property (range and domain is irrelevant).
A is then defined with a necessary and sufficient condition: X someValueOf B.
Now I can create an individual from Thing and assert it of being member of A without caring of this restriction. I'm not sure to understand, why fundamentally, individuals asserted types can circumvent class sets of restrictions.
Thanks for help.JFL
Soyez parmi les premiers à essayer Windows Live Mail.