[protege-owl] The difference of Protege versions in Gate and Protege

Timothy Redmond tredmond at
Thu Apr 19 11:48:12 PDT 2007

I needed Tania to help me with this one.  You are using some old plugin
that is now out of date.  At one time the class was called
_AbstractWidget but this class no longer exists.  So I am not sure
exactly how to proceed but you need to identify the plugin and if it is
important contact the developers.