[protege-owl] OWL individuals

Eugenio Tacchini eugenio.tacchini at unicatt.it
Sat Apr 21 09:07:10 PDT 2007

At 08.11 20/04/2007 -0700, you wrote:

 >I would reiterate my suggestion that you use an OWL editor rather
 >than edit rdf by hand.  Protege and Swoop are free but you can also
 >buy OWL editors.

[...]

Hi Timothy,
thanks for both your replies.
The reason I'm editing rdf by hand is that I'm developing a PHP
application which is supposed to produce an OWL ontology in output.
As far as I know at the moment there aren't any PHP library that
provides OWL APIs for PHP (please let me know if something is
actually available) so I have to write OWL code "by hand".

Regards,

Eugenio.