[protege-owl] java on protege

Victor Manuel vmgcastellanos at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 22 01:39:43 PDT 2007

Hi All,  which is the java version with which  protege 3.2.1 (build 365) was compiled? I am currently developing a plug in for protege, I was using java 1.5, and it works on my windows computer, but as soon as I try it on my mac it does not recognizes the java version. In other words it works fine on windows, but not on mac computers. Any hints on this? cheers.

PS there is no java 1.6 for protege, is there?