[protege-owl] Duplicate values

Eric Blair nekobudan at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 23 03:49:25 PDT 2007

Hello,

              I'm creating assembly ontology.
              In order to present step where two or more  parts are assembled,
              I have to make a list that sometimes  contains duplicate
              elements (instances).

              When I want to put two instances  of "LEGO_Brick_Green" in the
              list (because the first   step assembly these  two parts I got
              the following error message "The  object   LEGO_Brick_Green is
              already in the list".

  Is there a setting I  can use to allow repeated values for this slot?

  Thank you in advance,

  Eric