[protege-owl] plugin loading problem

Andres Betancourt listaprotege at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 09:56:46 PDT 2007

Hi all,

I am developing a plugin for Protégé and compiling with java 1.6 with no
problem, but when i install Protégé 3.2 with the installer that includes the
java VM
my plugin doesn`t load. then i compiled my code with java 1.5.0 wich i
understand is the version included in this installer, but the problem
persist and this warning appear:

CONFIG: Loaded plugin cmap - cmap
WARNING: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: Bad version number in
.class file -- PluginUtilities.isLoadableClass()

does anybody knows whi i get this error

my intencion is that anybody who intall Protégé 3.2 with included VM or
choosing java already installed >= 1.5.0 can load my plugin

thank you in advance.

Andres