[protege-owl] Defining same individuals and a question in defined classes

Anita anita.th2007 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 23 23:30:18 PDT 2007

Sorry , I forgot to mention a point.

When I created the restriction on SportsKeyWord, I used in necessary condition:
keyValue some Sport. Then I chose closure axiom, and made it a defined class.
Also,  I did the same for CountryKeyWord ; for example , in the necessary and
sufficient section for CountryKeyWord I ended up with :

KeyWord
keyValue only Country
keyValue some Country

But when I ran pellet and I did not get any individuals referred under
CountryKeyWord, I removed the keyValue some Country.

Could you please help me ?

Thanks
Anita