[protege-owl] Load ontology from protege server

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Tue Apr 24 07:37:56 PDT 2007

To get the project remotely use the RemoteProjectManager.

     RemoteProjectManager rpm = RemoteProjectManager.getInstance();
     Project p = rpm.getProject("localhost", "Timothy Redmond",
"troglodyte", "Pizza", true);
     OWLModel om = (OWLModel) p.getKnowledgeBase();
     OWLNamedClass pizza = om.getOWLNamedClass("Pizza");

-Timothy