[protege-owl] DocGen report

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Tue Apr 24 07:57:20 PDT 2007

This error is reporting the absence of an internal Protege interface
that has not existed for about a year.  Contact the author of the
plugin (http://protege-docgen.sourceforge.net/) or if you are
programatically inclined download the source, fix it and contribute
(https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=141034)
because if this is the only problem it should be very easy to fix
(use getDiskProjectPart()).

-Timothy