[protege-owl] How to define a rule in JessTab detecting and changing relation between two instances?

shahab pishava at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 08:51:16 PDT 2007

Hi everyone,
  I do appreciate your help.
I am using JessTab to run rules,I have written a rule to change the value(string) of an instance :
(defrule Rule-1 ?obj1 <-(object (is-a Customer) (is-a-name "Customer") (:NAME "Customer_Inst") (hasState "Ready" )) => (slot-set ?obj1 hasState "waiting"))

But now I want to introduce (Ready, Waiting) as intsances of class "State".I have done it and now I have two instances Ready and Waiting . Also I have defined "hasState" as a slot of type of State.
But now I wonder how can I write  similar rule (as above) to change the relation between Customer and Ready to a relation between Customer and Waiting?