[protege-owl] How to define a rule in JessTab detecting and changing relation between two instances?

Jane Eisenstein janee at softweave.com
Tue Apr 24 11:54:36 PDT 2007

I am a newbie, but it is my understanding that SWRL can only assign a
value to a property that is not yet valued. Allowing properties to be
changed might invalidate previous inferences.

Does your rule perhaps add a second hasState property to the Customer
rather than changing the existing value?

Jane Eisenstein