[protege-owl] How to define a rule in JessTab detecting and changing relation between two instances?

Martin O'Connor martin.oconnor at
Tue Apr 24 12:37:51 PDT 2007

You are right - in SWRL this would not be valid. However, I think he is
using the JessTab (not the SWRLJessTab), which is not as formally
constrained (or as safe) as SWRL.