[protege-owl] OWL restrictions

Priscilla Moraes priumoraes at yahoo.com.br
Tue Apr 24 13:03:47 PDT 2007

Hi Martin!

I'm using the SWRLJessTab in the Protégè 3.3 beta (where shows the subtab
"Restrictions" but don't works).
How can I to write the restrictions in the Jess directly? Are they must be
rules? Do you have any example?
Because I wrote the rules only, example:

OneWayDelay(?x)  ∧  OneWayTool(?y)  ∧  VoIP(?z)  ∧  isMeasuredBy(?x, ?y)  ∧
requires(?z, ?x) → needs(?z, ?y)

In this case, the property isMeasuredBy has restrictions. Some values to x
only can be acceptable to other some values ?y. Where can I say this?

Thank you so much!
Priscilla.