[protege-owl] Windows Directory

Kormann, Joseph joseph.kormann at lmco.com
Wed Apr 25 07:19:06 PDT 2007

I'm using Protégé 3.2.1 (non-Beta) to create an OWL file to a directory on a shared server drive: \\server1\Ontology

The problem I'm getting is Protégé wants to reference the directory as "c:\server1\Ontology". Other than having to map directories, is there something I'm missing?

I looked through the docs and prior postings and didn't see anything that mentioned it.

Thanks.