[protege-owl] import ontologies in a OWL/RDF database project

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 25 16:05:40 PDT 2007

This is a limitation of the database backend of Protege.  The
database backend does not handle imported ontologies.  So you can
create a file project, load some imports and then convert to a
database project.  The database project will merge all the imports
together.

But you can't take a database project and then add imports.

-Timothy