[protege-owl] SWRL Temporal built-in problem

Trina Myers t.myers at bigpond.net.au
Wed Apr 25 18:32:21 PDT 2007

Thankyou Martin,

It makes more sense now, I was confused about the use of the differentFrom
restriction, it is working now.

A quick question, the only way I can see to implement the owl:allDifferent
restriction is manually creating a set through the OWL/edit
owl:allDifferents menu, then it doesn't seem to show this restriction in the
GUI under the classes or individuals tab, am I missing where it actually
shows?

And would I need to manually redo the set each time an instance of the class
is added before running the rule? Or can the owl:allDifferents restriction
be implemented on a class for any future addition of an instance (in a
similar fashion to the disjoint axiom)?

Cheers
Trina