[protege-owl] Pizza Lab - Margherita restriction problem

Cesbron, Brice brice.cesbron at capgemini.com
Thu Apr 26 02:05:06 PDT 2007

Hello,

I'm learning How To use Protege with the Pizza tutorial.
That's clear but I don't understand a point :
 - Why Margherita pizza is defined by the restriction :

        hasTopping only (MozzarellaTopping or TomatoTopping)

In reality, a Margherita pizza is composed by Mozzarella AND Tomato
toppings.
So, if someone can explain me this point...

Thanks in advance,
Brice CESBRON.