[protege-owl] problem with loading protege plugins

Miroslav Hořejší m.horejsi at centrum.cz
Thu Apr 26 04:07:53 PDT 2007

Hi,
I have a problem with loading protege plugins. I'm using Netbeans 5.5, I wonna use JenaOWLModel, so I imported protege-owl.jar from directory, where I installed protege 3.2.1, but when I ran my project, it threw me this exception:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: edu/stanford/smi/protege/model/KnowledgeBase

And in my source code is only this: JenaOWLModel owlModel = ProtegeOWL.createJenaOWLModel();
Could anybody help me?? I don't know, what should I do to run my project