[protege-owl] SWRL evaluation without DIG 1.0?

Jane Eisenstein janee at softweave.com
Thu Apr 26 04:53:13 PDT 2007

I am working on an OWL ontology containing datatype value
restrictions not supported by DIG 1.0. Are there any SWRL engine
implementations that do not depend on DIG 1.0? If not, are there any
other rule systems that work with such OWL ontologies and do not
depend on DIG 1.0?

If this is the wrong group for this question, please point me in the
right direction to get this answered.

Thanks,
Jane Eisenstein