[protege-owl] What is the best reasoner ?

Cesbron, Brice brice.cesbron at capgemini.com
Thu Apr 26 07:18:42 PDT 2007

Hello,

I'm looking for a reasoner to use with Protégé v 3.2.1.
I've found many reasoners but, how I'm a novice, I don't know which is better, I don't even know what I've to consider regarding these reasoners.
Just what I know is... caracteristics needed :
    - Free
    - For commercial use (in case of)

Thanks in advance.

Brice Cesbron