[protege-owl] What is the best reasoner ?

Mike Waters quaestor at ntlworld.com
Thu Apr 26 08:14:38 PDT 2007

Hi Brice,

I use the Pellet reasoner with Protégé-OWL. It's open-source, so free to use and the FAQ with the download has a section on how to set it up to work with Protégé. Basically you just point the Reasoner to port 8081 instead of 8080 in the OWL preferences. Launch pellet-dig.bat and you're good to go.

Regards,

Mike