[protege-owl] How to read an imported ontology with protégé API?

santana at email.it santana.rulez at email.it
Thu Apr 26 08:35:58 PDT 2007

Hello to all.

I have two ontologies: ontology A and an ontology B. I have imported the
ontology B in ontology A. So I have some individuals of ontology A that
have some reference with some individual of ontology B via Object
properties.

I need to read ontology A with protege API, therefore when I have an
individual in ontology A that has an object property with an individual
on ontology B I have to read all that I can about the individual of
ontology B (object property, subclass, datatype, etc.).

How can I "read" properties about individual of ontology B? Which class
or methods I have to use?

Thanks.
Francesco.