[protege-owl] please help

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Thu Apr 26 11:38:35 PDT 2007

The most obvious answer to me is that this is the wrong mailing list
and this is really a sesame question.  Maybe you should be looking at

There is apparently a way to connect Protege to a Sesame and this may
be related if you want to use Protege tools:

	http://protege.stanford.edu/plugins/rdfs-db/

The advantage of this is that you would have all the graphical tools
of Protege to use while you develop your application.  This would be
very interesting but it is not clear that this is something that you
would want to do.

-Timothy