[protege-owl] Table Ontologies needed

Nagy Attila nagy.attila.1984 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 12:56:07 PDT 2007

I had a similar task. I had the idea of assigning annotations to table
objects with an appropriate SQL query to fetch the data. Then, the
ontology could be used to find the table you need, and get metadata on
the table, and the SQL can be used to access the data itself - it is
more suitable for that task.

Attis