[protege-owl] 2007 Protege Conference: Deadline Reminder, Schedule Update

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Thu Apr 26 17:25:18 PDT 2007

Protege Community,

We would like to remind you that the deadline for submitting
presentation abstracts and poster and demo descriptions is five days
from today on May 1st.  Please refer to our website for details:

http://protege.stanford.edu/conference/2007/cfp.html

We would also like to take this opportunity to point out that we have
posted a preliminary schedule for the first day of the conference, which
includes tutorials and a workshop:

http://protege.stanford.edu/conference/2007/schedule.html

Best Regards,
The Protege Team