[protege-owl] error when I compile an example file

Manuel pupetto81 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 27 03:22:38 PDT 2007

Hi,
I'm trying to compile the example file: "FrameCounter.java" but when I compile it
the following error is triggered:

C:\Programmi\Protege_3.2.1\plugins\src\examples\tabwidget\FrameCounter.java:12: cannot access edu.stanford.smi
protege.widget.AbstractTabWidget
bad class file: C:\Programmi\Protege_3.2.1\protege.jar(edu/stanford/smi/protege/widget/AbstractTabWidget.class
)
class file has wrong version 49.0, should be 48.0
Please remove or make sure it appears in the correct subdirectory of the classpath.
public class FrameCounter extends edu.stanford.smi.protege.widget.AbstractTabWidget {
                                                                 ^
1 error

What's the reason of the version mismatching? How can I solve it?
Thanks.