[protege-owl] Define some interval subclass

Steve Jonathan Tirtha sjtirtha at
Fri Apr 27 04:25:44 PDT 2007

How can I define subclass that represents interval of its superclass.
I have a class "Weight" and I divide it into some subclasses:
WeightUnder10Kg, WeightBetween10And30Kg, WeightOver30Kg.
I can define them only as a name. But how can define that the class
WeightUnder10Kg can only have weight under 10 kg.

NB: is there any best practice for ontology modelling. I've read already
Ontology 101. That was pretty good, but it's still not enough.