[protege-owl] why different colors for classes

Thomas Russ tar at ISI.EDU
Fri Apr 27 10:08:44 PDT 2007

On Apr 27, 2007, at 8:44 AM, Nagy Attila wrote:

> These classes are imported from another ontology. Either remove the
> import, or edit the imported ontology to get rid of them.

Note that, as an added convenience, you can use the Metadata tab in
Protege to select which ontology to be editting, so you can switch
between levels for editing.  Just be sure that you are in the correct
place when adding new information.