[protege-owl] Define more than Subject-Predicate-Object

Steve Jonathan Tirtha sjtirtha at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 13:30:26 PDT 2007

Hi,

After studying OWL, I see, that OWL can only represent a statement/knowledge
in S-P-O(Subject-Predicate-Object).
Can I also define S-P-O-Context. I don't know the right term, so I call it
"Context".
Example: S-P-O
                   - Person signs Contract
                   - Michael signs LicenseAgreementNr.12
               S-P-O-Context
                   - Person signs Contract on [Time Context]
                   - Michael signs LicenseAgreementNr. 12 on August 12th
2006

[Time Context] defines when a person signs a contract.

I think, OWL can't represent  more than S-P-O.

Regards,

Steve