[protege-owl] SWRL evaluation without DIG 1.0?

Jane Eisenstein janee at softweave.com
Sun Apr 29 14:57:45 PDT 2007

On Apr 26, 2007, at 2:07 PM, Mike Waters wrote:

> from the following post to the Pellet users mailing list, it seems
> that Pellet should satisfy the requirements for a reasoner to
> handle the owl:Restriction problem. However, it looks as if the
> efficiency improvement suggestion is also appropriate.
>
> Regards,
>
> Mike
>
> http://lists.owldl.com/pipermail/pellet-users/2007-February/
> 001207.html

On re-reading, the suggested efficiency improvement appears to
require defining an individual for each Format that is referenced.
That would  not be practical in my situation as the ranges of the
coding schemes I work with can contain thousands of values.

Please let me know if I misunderstood.

Jane Eisenstein