[protege-owl] Define some interval subclass

Steve Jonathan Tirtha sjtirtha at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 07:55:06 PDT 2007

Hi,

I did some research for the use case. Thomas was right, OWL can not define
"a interval value".
We can define it in XSD, but I think it is hard to be maintained. The xsd
file is imported in owl file.
That means, if one want to use this owl file and have to define a new
interval, he needs to change the xsd or import a new xsd.

I hope, there is a posibility to define it directly in owl.

Regards,

Steve