[protege-owl] How to determine the execution sequence of swrl rules?

daphne yfaith at
Wed Aug 1 02:43:11 PDT 2007

Hello everyone!
I am very curious about how to determine the execution sequence of the swrl

Sometimes the execution of one rule lies in the reasoning results of another
However, I find sometimes it does not work as I expected, in that I can not
decide which is the first to execute.

If anyone can give me an answer, I will be very appreciated!
Sent from the Protege - OWL mailing list archive at