[protege-owl] problem loading galen.owl with protege 3 and protege 4

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Wed Aug 1 09:28:18 PDT 2007

You have almost certainly run into an out-of-memory error.
Unfortunately the logging in Protege 4 still has a bit of a problem
and the exception is not always displayed.   If you can, increase the
memory and let us know how it goes.

I believe that I fixed the problem with logging last night on an
internal development branch (it will find its way to the head).

-Timothy