[protege-owl] SWRL in OWL RDF Database format

Amal Zouaq amal.zouaq at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 09:34:06 PDT 2007

Dear list,
Can someone help me with the issues I mentionned in my last post ?
I have also another question: what happens if the SWRL rules are defined in
some file project, but with the data available in another ontology ? is it
possible to map the two by ,say, creating a swrlFactory on the data OWL
model and then importing the rules in this factory (something like that...)?
Thanks!
Amal.