[protege-owl] after i build an ontology, how can i use it?

Marcus L. Endicott mendicot at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 2 05:20:04 PDT 2007

Good day from Australia,

I have been working with bots, going back and forth between AIML and VKB, and using taxonomies to create knowledgebases on the fly, which led me to OWL.

What I am wondering is if there is a way to use OWL ontologies in these bots?  (I am less interested in creating ontologies than using existing ones.)

Dr. Rich Wallace has mentioned on the pandorabots-general list that he imagined and AIML<-->OWL connection would look something like AIML<-->Prolog:

http://list.pandorabots.com/pipermail/pandorabots-general/2007-July/001886.html

Thanks for any clues!

 - Marcus Endicott
   http://www.mendicott.com