[protege-owl] SWRL in OWL RDF Database format

Martin O'Connor martin.oconnor at stanford.edu
Thu Aug 2 07:19:08 PDT 2007

We are looking into the first issue.

To solve your other problem, you can simply create a new ontology that
imports both the ontology with the SWRL rules and the ontology with the
instances and execute the rules in the new ontology. You could use the
factory to do what you want to do [1], but it may be unnecessarily complex.

[1] http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SWRLFactoryFAQ#nid8GX