[protege-owl] Protege-OWL Short Course, Sept. 10-12, 2007, Stanford University

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Thu Aug 2 19:36:01 PDT 2007

Dear Protege Community,

We are pleased to announce that we will be holding a Protege-OWL Short
Course at Stanford University from September 10th-12th, 2007.  This will
be a hands-on course taught by members of the Protege team in facilities
located on the Stanford University campus.  Enrollment is limited to
ensure optimal learning experiences.

Online registration is now available on the short course website:

http://protege.stanford.edu/shortcourse/protege-owl/200709/

We plan to make the full course schedule available by the end of this
week.  If you have questions about the course, please do not hesitate to
contact the course organizers:

protege-shortcourse at lists.stanford.edu

We look forward to meeting some of you in September!

Best Regards,
The Protege Team