[protege-owl] SWRLTab Jess causes exception

Martin O'Connor martin.oconnor at stanford.edu
Fri Aug 3 08:41:05 PDT 2007

This problem was caused by the use of the 390-394 beta builds to create
the original ontology. The 395 release notes specify a fix. This issue
should only arise for ontologies created with these builds.

Note to beta builds *390-394* users of the *SWRLTab*:

If you created new *SWRL*-enabled projects using 3.3 beta builds *390-394*
(March 21, 2007 and later), you will get built-in library loading errors
for those projects using this release. The *390-394* builds used the
namespace root http://*swrl*.stanford.edu <http://swrl.stanford.edu/>for
these libraries, which has
since been updated to
http://*swrl*.stanford.edu/ontologies/built-ins/3.3
<http://swrl.stanford.edu/ontologies/built-ins/3.3>
in this release. You will need to globally replace all occurrences of
http://*swrl*.stanford.edu <http://swrl.stanford.edu/> with
http://*swrl*.stanford.edu/ontologies/built-ins/3.3
<http://swrl.stanford.edu/ontologies/built-ins/3.3> in your OWL files.

Martin