[protege-owl] Property cardinality exactly 0: is this correct?

Nick Drummond nick.drummond at
Fri Aug 3 09:43:58 PDT 2007

In addition,

C -> p exactly 0

is not qualified. Therefore, you can't relate members of C to
anything along p.
In OWL1.1 you could be more specific:

C -> p exactly 0 B

This is equivalent to the OWL1.0 expression:

C -> not (p some B)

if you wanted to be less restrictive.