[protege-owl] Property cardinality exactly 0: is this correct?

João Olavo Baião de Vasconcelos joaoolavo at
Fri Aug 3 10:46:48 PDT 2007

On 8/3/07, Nick Drummond <nick.drummond at> wrote:
> is not qualified. Therefore, you can't relate members of C to
> anything along p.
> In OWL1.1 you could be more specific:
> C -> p exactly 0 B

Great! But... It leads to OWL-Full. =/
Why? Is there a solution?

I'm using Protege 3.2.1. Does it use OWL 1.0?

This is equivalent to the OWL1.0 expression:
> C -> not (p some B)

Ok, but I liked the prior notation and it'll help me in another situations
that I can't achieve using the notation above.

Does Protege new version use OWL 1.1 and it doesn't lead to OWL-Full?

João Olavo Baião de Vasconcelos
Ciência da Computação