[protege-owl] Checking inconsistence of a "some" relation

João Olavo Baião de Vasconcelos joaoolavo at
Fri Aug 3 11:40:30 PDT 2007

I wanna know whether there's a way to alert that there's the following
A, B and C are disjoint classes.
P is an object property.
A has the restriction: "P some B" (that is, an A instance must be connected
to at least one instance of B by the relation P)

Then, in tab Individuals, I create an instance of each class.
The P field of the A instance has a red square around it alerting that
there's no B instance connected to the A instance by this relation.
But when I add a C instance to this field, the red square disappear! It
should continue red, since I didn't add any B  instance.

Is this a bug?
Did I misunderstood something? If I didn't, what can I use to check this
inconsistence, besides doing a query to check it?

Thanks for any help!!
João Olavo Baião de Vasconcelos
Ciência da Computação