[protege-owl] Checking inconsistence of a "some" relation

Samson Tu swt at
Fri Aug 3 18:19:51 PDT 2007

No, it's not a bug.

However, the 'red border' check is a legacy from Protege frame. It
doesn't really  mean much in OWL, with its open world assumption.

The fact that you don't have an explicit B instance associated with A
doesn't mean that the ontology is inconsistent.