[protege-owl] Import Problem and Active Ontology

Martin O'Connor martin.oconnor at stanford.edu
Sat Aug 4 09:58:05 PDT 2007

The Protégé 3.3 release has broken import functionality:

Protégé 3.3

Attention Protégé-OWL Users: We have discovered a serious regression in the
import functionality in the 3.3 release. We are planning to do a 3.3.1 patch
release in early August (after we are back from the Protégé Conference).
Until then, we are recommending that you revert to the last Protégé 3.3 beta
build (Protégé 3.3 beta, build 414), or the last major release of Protégé
(Protégé 3.2.1).

http://protege.stanford.edu/download/registered.html

Martin